Ford NGL Industry Council Learning Lab
Ford NGL Industry Council Learning Lab Overview
On September 9-11, 2015 our Ford NGL Community colleagues in the Coachella Valley, CA are bringing together the best and the brightest from their region's Industry Council network to host an exclusive Ford NGL Industry Council Learning Lab.
The Coachella Valley Economic Partnership (CVEP) team will take participants behind the scenes for an exclusive experience revealing the ingredients to developing an Industry Council model in your community. This event has limited seats available as its designed to be personalized so participants can receive individual attention.
Industry Council experts from Coachella are going to share the tips and strategies needed to accelerate and drive change in your community, provide an opportunity to collaborate with the CVEP experts, Industry Council stakeholders and academy teams (teachers/students)! They'll also be sharing an Industry Council Toolkit, which will guide you step-by-step through building strong and sustainable Industry Councils models in your community.
In addition, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Participate in an academy tour
- Experience a healthcare Industry Council meeting
- Learn Industry Council best practices
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers
- Develops your own community action plan, customized with strategies and tactics relevant for your community
Who Should Attend?
It is suggested for your community to organize a team. The following roles are suggested:
- Representatives from employer intermediary
- work-based learning leadership
- Corporation executives/industry partners
- Academy Leadership (coaches, specialists, lead teacher)
- District Leadership (i.e. CTE Director)
- EDC agency/chamber representatives,
- Oversight of Ford NGL community (i.e. convening organization, community coordinator)
Registration for the learning lab is only $697 and available to the first 35 registrants.
Review the event agenda, and logistical information here. Also attached below.
Remember space is limited! Don't miss this opportunity.
For more information email ProductDevelopment@FordNGL.com